If your application is successful and you and I are working together to build a fantastic eCommerce site, then here's a list of things that I typically bring to a Collab Project.
Before we dive into that, bear in mind that each Collab Project is different as we all have different skill sets. We want to set up the Collab in a way that will maximise the chance for greatest success.
Each project, therefore, is different, but there are some typical things that I bring to each project:
- A new, separate Kurious Digital (KD) Core eCommerce website without setup costs or charges to you* (investment value is typically £15,000 + vat). Kurious Agency - a sponsor of the Collab Project - provide the eCommerce website.
- Consulting & coaching services from me - again, without cost* - through our initial Planning call and subsequent coaching calls. A typical value is £4,450 + vat.
- Access to my team as agreed*.
- Access to my courses/content.
- Access to my eCommerce companies that include: Website design and build, Video / Sound and Graphics, Product sourcing, Content creating and editing, Customer services, Stock control and management, Storage and shipping, including international shipping*.
- Access to my network*.
- Promotion of the site across my platforms, including social media and podcast.
*Some fees may apply.